Thursday, October 6, 2011

Questions to tackle in this blog

Who do I love?  Why?
What do I love about life?
What is my purpose?
What are my dearest values?
Where do I come from?
Where am I going? How am I going to get there? Who's coming with me?
Why do I keep hearing weird knocking noises coming from the icemaker or is it the chimney?
How did I get so lucky to live the imperfect, happy and serendipitous life I've been living?
What is the legacy I want to leave this world?
Who am I?

My goal is to address one of these questions each day over the next 30 days.  It's my commitment to myself and honoring my need to write.  I am hoping that in doing so, I will reach some decisions about what I want to do with this blog.  Interestingly enough, many of my favorite blogs, began as personal journals and evolved over a couple of years into full time work from home for some amazing women.

I honestly don't see myself going that route.  But hey - I'm still new to this blogging thing and I shouldn't close the door on possibilities I haven't met yet.