Thursday, October 6, 2011

60+

I knew I had been neglecting journaling/blogging for awhile, but geez! I had no idea that more than 60 days have passed since I wrote a post.  I think part of why it's been so long is that I still haven't quite decided how I want to use this blog and who I want to have access to it. 

I believe in transparency and most who know me will tell you that I'm a very open person.  However, I am congnizant of privacy concerns, online safety and reactions from friends/family.  And then there's the social media policy at work.  Clearly work-related issues are off-limits.  I don't know that I just want to focus on personal life and put myself and my family out there.  And then I wonder if I'm being hypocritical.  One of my favorite ways to pass some time and wind down is to read blogs of other women.  I suppose that makes me a bit of a voyeur too.  Hmmm.  I think I have a bit of a character conundrum to clear up. 

I won't solve it tonight. But at least I'm writing about it and trying to work through it.